Our program committee has put together a spectacular show for you all. In addition to many classical dances and songs, the program also includes many exotic items rarely performed on stage in the US, such as a play in Sanskrit. Attendees will enjoy skits performed by local children, dance drama based on classical dance forms, musical performances, melodious songs, among many other performances. Everyone will benefit from Swami Adhyatamananda ji’s discourse on how to relieve stress. Adults will enjoy the full-feature Hindi plays while kids can fly kites, play outdoor field games, and try their luck on indoor carnival games.
Day (HHD) is a fun filled day with activities for people of all ages and interests. The event will showcase exuberant displays of artistic and spiritual heritage of India.
- Get children interested in learning more about Hindu Heritage and Values
- Provide understanding of Hindu Values to American population
- Promote Dharmic Values in the local populations
- Engage young Hindus and the families in volunteer and community activities
- Provide a platform for children to perform their skills (Baal Vihar learnings, Arts, cultural knowledge and folk performing arts)
- Provide a forum for commercial activities related to Hindu Heritage
- Create awareness of VHPA and other Parivar organizations in the community
- Provide a platform for children to perform without competitive pressure
|Saturday, July 9th 2016|
|1:00pm To 7:00pm|
| 98 Raider Road, North Burnswick,
New Jersay 08902